Welcome to the world of hang gliding and the legends of Bobby Wills. Visit this blog to learn more about Wills Wing and the triumph and tragedy of an American family.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

SHOOTING SCHEDULE --WHAT NEXT?

I've never seen a "shooting schedule" before.

Now I have. I found it on my e-mail. My producer says it's designed for 35 days.

Thirty-five days!!

As I look it over, it's 35 days of jumping around like a cricket. Scenes coming and going, all out of sequence. First you're crying then you're laughing. As I read them, my emotions jump around, too--as out of order as the pages. As an actress, I'd never know which face I was supposed to be wearing.

I vote for a certain middle-age actress (whose name I won't mention because of course we'll never get her.) Whoever she is, I trust she won't mind that the crying and the laughter are all mixed together like a cobb salad.

Is THIS how movies are made?

When I find out, I'll tell the rest of you. Meanwhile, I'm trying to stay calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment